How are you?
So cute characters, thanks you
I know I know, I did this last year. But I figured it'd be fun to give this a try again~ ^^ If you yourself have a Elf Christmas List, post it here and I'll see if I can grant any wishes for you this year too. :3 Anyhow, this was all started by *saniika
Make a post in your dA journal (the manual INCLUDED - I won't grant any wishes, if I see no manual). The post should contain your list of 10 holiday wishes. The wishes can be anything at all, from simple and fandom-related ("I'd love a Snape/Hermione icon that's just for me") to medium ("I wish for _____ on DVD") to really big ("All I want for Christmas is a new car/computer/house/TV.") The important thing is, make sure these wishes are things you really, truly want.
If you wish for real-life things (not fics or icons), make sure you include some sort of contact info in your post, whether it's your address or just your email address where Santa (or one of his elves) could get in touch with you.
Surf around your friends list (or friends friends, or just random journals) to see who has posted their list. And now here's the important part:
If you see a wish you can grant, and it's in your heart to do so, make someone's wish come true. Sometimes someone's trash is another's treasure, and if you have a leather jacket you don't want or a gift certificate you won't use or even know where you could get someone's dream purebred Basset Hound for free - do it!
You needn't spend money on these wishes unless you want to. The point isn't to put people out, it's to provide everyone a chance to be someone else's holiday elf to spread the joy. Gifts can be made anonymously or not, it's your call.
There are no rules with this project, no guarantees, and no strings attached. Just... wish, and it might come true. Give, and you might receive. And you'll have the joy of knowing you made someone's holiday special.
1. Gift art~ Either of my Sonic FCs or my Human FCs (Kingdom Hearts, Digimon, Sonic related). References for any and all fan characters are located in my favorites.
2. Anything that happens to be on my Amazon wish list~ amzn.com/w/3GUE2NQ0BQ5CT
3. Gift cards~ I enjoy getting gift cards of any kind. But specifically ones for iTunes (for my iPod Nano), Amazon (for my Kindle), Starbucks coffee, Bath and Body Works, Nintendo or PlayStation Store related.
4. A new subscription for DA would be nice. ^^ My current one running out on me sadly and I'm not sure if I can keep it going or not.
5. DA points~ I often use DA points to commission artwork for myself, or much of the time to commission art for others, heck even give a subscription away to those deserving one. :3
6. A new headset with microphone. My current headset only partially works. The microphone works just fine, but the headset itself no longer works and I could use a new one for my future recordings.
7. Speaking of recordings, I can only hope next year brings me more opportunities to take part in more radio drama, comic dubs, read outs and other related projects. I've had so much fun with my new hobby and I'm slowly improving with each project I take on. ^^
8. More RPs to take part in. This year hasn't been too good for rping in general and my writing skills are suffering for it. I enjoy Canon related rps (Sonic or Kingdom Hearts related of course) especially something set in it's own AU~ ^^
9. The chance to hopefully find real love next year. This year I've dealt with too many a bout of loneliness and I feel like I'm still adjusting to being single that it hasn't been easy. Hopefully next year will get better for me.
10. The wish that next year be less hectic than this one. I love working and all, but working non-stop for months on end is too much for me XD Hopefully things will work out better come next year.
As you've probably noticed, I've not updated since late October (I know shame on me
). But aside from having an awesome read out session with
and his friends (including my friend Tasha~), my first comic dub project being released (which is here: www.youtube.com/watch?v=hL_GVV…
), and Miss Sherry plus her husband finally returning home from their season of work permanently things have been pretty okay. ^_^
I was able to go back home after they returned and my goodness... I had no idea how much I missed being at home. o.o Getting to sleep in late (or at least later in the morning before getting up to take Sadie for her morning walk), having time to literally do anything I want, and not being so stressed about taking care of anymore animals outside my dog. In short, I was happy to be home again <3
...Until Miss Sherry gave me news that she and her hubby were leaving again. This time heading back to Virginia to spend a week celebrating Thanksgiving with their friends there. So I wound up spending the week of Thanksgiving housesitting yet again.
It's not been all that bad. I still got to spend Thanksgiving itself with my family as we cooked dinner for a woman they often work for. She's a pretty nice lady and heck she even gave me a little jacket for Sadie to wear~ That was pretty cool ^^
I'm suppose to be returning home sometime around Wednesday or so. Then I get to spend a couple of week at home while Miss Sherry decides whether or not to join her husband and go to Florida for Christmas this year, or stick it out here at home and go visit her grandson. Either way I'll be making some amount of money no matter what. I just need to get around to actually starting my Christmas shopping...
That's it for now guys, see you later~! ^___^