It's that time of year again, if you are interested in creating your own Elf Christmas list check out
Elf christmas Wishlist 2015
Welcome to the project Elf Christmas Wishes 2015. Anyone can join, asking and giving. Id be happy to see you participating again and invite the new people too!
What also special about this year - its 6th year I host and participate
This year I start very early, since I want to give myself a lot of time to participate. I look forward to see your wishlists and stories about your experiences! Interested? Please scroll down!
How to make the list is easy:
Make a post in your dA journal (please include this manual - I won’t grant any wishes, if I see no manual). The post should contain your list of 10 holiday wishes. The wishes can be anything at all, from simple and fandom-related ("I'd love a Snape/Hermione icon that's just for me") to medium (
Make a post in your dA journal (please include this manual - I won’t grant any wishes, if I see no manual). The post should contain your list of 10 holiday wishes. The wishes can be anything at all, from simple and fandom-related ("I'd love a Snape/Hermione icon that's just for me") to medium ("I wish for _____ on DVD") to really big ("All I want for Christmas is a new car/computer/house/TV.") The important thing is, make sure these wishes are things you really, truly want.
If you wish for real-life things (not fics or icons), make sure you include some sort of contact info in your post, whether it's your address or just your email address where Santa (or one of his elves) could get in touch with you.
Surf around your friends list (or friends friends, or just random journals) to see who has posted their list. And now here's the important part:
If you see a wish you can grant, and it's in your heart to do so, make someone's wish come true. Sometimes someone's trash is another's treasure, and if you have a leather jacket you don't want or a gift certificate you won't use--or even know where you could get someone's dream purebred Basset Hound for free--do it.
You needn't spend money on these wishes unless you want to. The point isn't to put people out, it's to provide everyone a chance to be someone else's holiday elf--to spread the joy. Gifts can be made anonymously or not--it's your call.
There are no rules with this project, no guarantees, and no strings attached. Just...wish, and it might come true. Give, and you might receive. And you'll have the joy of knowing you made someone's holiday special.
Step 3. The list:
- Some extra points would be really nice. It'll help me get more commissions done, for myself and for my friends~
- An extension on my subscription would be awesome since without it, there would be no more journal skin or comic drama updates here.
- I'd really love some gift cards. Really guys o.o Anything from food to shopping to even iTunes would be appreciated. Especially for someone living on a budget now.
- Gift art is always loved and appreciated. There are countless characters to choose from in my favorites. Simply look in the Fan Character, Digital Dreams, or KH: Shattered and Broken folders for references.
- Naturally for anyone interested in getting me a gift from Amazon, here's my Amazon Wishlist
- I'd be happy if I got some nice comments on my page~ But it might help if I actually updated things wouldn't it?
- The hope that next year will be as good as this year. So many changes have occurred this year, so I can only hope things will continue to get better for me.
- The chance to take part in more comic dramas next year, including those that exists outside of the Sonic/Megaman comics.
- I've given up heavy rping for the most part and I've been rping more on Skype or Tumblr with friends so here's to hopefully a good year to that.
- And lots of love, well wishes, and good luck to all my friends and loves one in the coming year. Lets hope next year brings in even more awesome memories~
I know the list seems relatively small this year, but there's not a whole lot that I'd really want or need this Christmas. A lot, and I do mean a lot
, has happened since my last update in June. To sum it up:
- I worked my ass off during the entire summer. I worked three jobs up until the literal day of my San Japan vacation. Afterwards, I was cut back to two jobs and by the end of September, I was down to only having one job. Therefor, I'm surviving on budgeting and getting my bills paid first before anything else.
- The San Japan vacation was awesome to say the least~ I got to meet the majority of the Starpost Productions group and bonded with them. I also finally met my boyfriend and the two of us have become even closer than ever.
- A few weeks after returning home, I received word that I was approved for my own apartment. Much of my budget was spent on the rent, deposit, and all the items I needed for my new home.
- I've also been dealing with family drama mostly involving my Dad and Step Mom and it has not been pretty to say the least. >.>
But overall, I've been doing well for myself. Some of the more important items (like a new laptop and a PS4) are items no one will be able to get me, so I'm working to get those myself. I do apologize for not updating properly so expect a full audio update toward the end of the year. Hope you guys have a Merry Christmas and had a great Thanksgiving this year~ ^^